Similar to Shedletsky's auto trading bot, this Trade Bot allows trades to be sent automatically based on RAP and Values.
Shedletsky is one of ROBLOX's most known and famous users because of two main reasons; his play as a ROBLOX Staff, and his wealth. Shed is amongst the top 5 most richest ROBLOXians on his one account alone, not counting all of his other accounts, which all add up to way beyond 100 million in value.
A lot of people know that Shedletsky uses a Trade Bot that sends small trades anywhere from R$0-R$40,000 RAP (Recent Average Price), and our developers have scripted a similar trading bot using RBX.ROCK's value and item database.
RBX.Rocks can be found here: https://rbx.rocks/
Why did we decide to release such a profittable bot? Well, the answer is because of the large increase of terminations in ROBLOX accounts throughout the past 16 months, we have decided to release this bot in hopes of stablizing the economy in the ROBLOX Trading Community.
How to use the Trade Bot:
- Add the ROBLOX Trading Bot extention.
- Click the Trading Bot icon to open up the Control Panel.
- Enable the Bot by double-clicking the "Enable" option.
- After enabled, the bot will use RBXRocks' value database to send users in Trade Hangout, aswell as users in the ROBLOX "Let's Make A Deal" (LMaD) Forums with Builders Club.
- Builders Club Membership.
- A ROBLOX Limited worth over R$200 RAP.
Features still in beta:
- Trade History ( visual representation of items obtained within a specific time span )
- Trade Graph ( visual representation of the gain/loss of Value and RAP within a specific time span )