Automatically create an Excel file for your Robinhood stocks.
Create an Excel file for your stocks on Robinhood and keep track of your Stock, Shares, Cost per share, average cost, daily returns, and the equity. This one click extension is the easiest way to export your stocks. Easily upload this csv to any stocks tracker to avoid manual entry for each stock. Unlimited daily exports, if you buy new stocks or change your position in a company.
Automatically create an Excel file for your Robinhood stocks and keep track of your Stock Ticker Symbols, Quantity of shares, Average Cost per share, average cost overall, total returns, and equity in terms of total dollar amount.
Why use this Extension?
- No more manually uploading your data on sites like Track Dividends or Other Portfolio Manager sites.
- Unlimited daily exports at no cost.
- Very simple, easy to use and requires no additional information
- Exports all the stocks in your portfolio.
- More features Coming soon.