Roam force multiplier
A collection of tools to improve the https://roamresearch.com/ UX and extend it's functionality.
Currently supported functionality is:
* Vim Navigation mode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxtT05CjOyo
* FuzzyDate - transform the date entered in the human format into the Roam format. For example if you type in ;fri; it's going to replace it with the properly formatted vale for next Friday, so at the moment it's output would be [[March 13th, 2020]].
See it in action here: https://share.getcloudapp.com/d5u0x1rq
* Implements SM2 Spaced repetition algorithm (Anki version) as described here: https://docs.ankiweb.net/#/faqs?id=what-spaced-repetition-algorithm-does-anki-use for Roam blocks.
Put a cursor inside the block and pres Ctrl+Shift+ [number between 1 and 4 signifying ease of remembering this card], and the plugin is going to reschedule the Block accordingly (tagging it with the appropriate date and some metadata tags)
* If you put the cursor inside the date or a number and then press Ctrl+Alt+Up/Down - the date would be incremented or decremented. They keyboard shortcut is configurable.
* Applying custom CSS to Roam website.
* Adds shortcuts to delete and duplicated the block
* You can do estimates based on the attribute values attached to the block & Roam query.
* Experimental: live preview (disabled by default)
* Fix folding with new version of Roam.
* Add mapping to open mentions of Block/Page - https://github.com/roam-unofficial/roam-toolkit/pull/167
0.4.3: Insert Random page/Open it in sidebar
0.4.1: A variety of updates and Bugfixes for VIM mode.
0.4: A big update! Vim navigation mode. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxtT05CjOyo for demo!
0.3.1: Show Day of the week when hovering over the date page
* Experimental live preview
* Various updates for SRS
* Navigating to a next/previous day
* Add ability to increment and decrement dates by week
* FuzzyDate add replace mode
* Add "copy block reference" shortcut
* Add shortcut to copy block embed
* Add shortcut to go to today's page
* Estimates: add ability to parse property if it's not the lowest node in the tree.
0.1.1: Minor bugfixes, updates to default shortcuts.