Replaces the Rizzoma view mode toolbars with a dark-on-light varient.
This extension replaces the Rizzoma light gray toolbars with darker, more visible ones and enables a slightly more minimalistic design. This extension assumes you set UI mode “Next 1” at https://rizzoma.com/settings/ui.
Discuss this extension at https://rizzoma.com/topic/8d1a2c0b89d063e9759db3f7a1b75720
- Removes some shadows
- Automatically sets the UI mode to Next 1
- Improves styling for gear menus on blip toolbars
- Fixes the “Hide” checkbox showing up incorrectly
- Improves minimalist style
- Fixes compatibility with the new “Write a reply...” region
- Thins view mode active blip border even more
- Shifts blip toolbars closer to their respective blips.
- Gives the Rizzoma wave panel a more minimalist look that puts the focus on content over fancy effects (no offense to fancy effects)
- Fixes inline edit/comment buttons having extra icons (previous version was broken by a Rizzoma update)
- Adds an icon to the inline comment button that shows up in view mode.
- Extension rewritten to support the redesigned (on the code side of things) Rizzoma toolbars.