A simple Chrome extension to help with those 'risky clicks'.
Want to see what's behind that link, but scared it's something horrible? Risky's here to help.
=== Features ===
- Accessible from right-clicking any link
- Auto blur option
- Works on full pages, not just image links.
- Blurred pages are still usable!
=== How to use ===
- Right click on the suspicious link and select 'Risky click'.
- Use the slider to gradually un-blur the page.
- Alternatively, check the 'auto' box to have Risky gradually un-blur the image automatically (10% per second).
Please note that Risky probably won't work on links that are accessible only with login, e.g. Facebook posts.