RIPS Extension - Adds validation on UNHCR # and Phone #
Welcome to the RIPS Extension - Validation application!
This application will assist users of the RIPS system by showing a warning when certain fields are not correctly populated, and preventing the saving of data. Here's the details on each field:
1) UNHCR Case Number
- Support formats are:
XXX-XXCXXXXX (new format)
XXXX/YYYY (old format)
XXX-APXXXXXXXX (new temp format)
XXX-CSXXXXXXXX (old temp format)
None (if client has no UNHCR number)
- X = a number, and Y represents numbers in a year.
- This extension also converts lower-case letters to upper-case, and converts the letter 'o' to zeroes!
2) Phone Number
- Phone numbers in Egypt should always be 11 characters, so if the phone number entered is less or more than that range, an error will be thrown. If the phone number is 10 digits, a 0 will be added to the beginning. The phone number field also converts the letter 'o' to zeroes and clears all random characters (letters, dashes, etc).
How can you install this extension?
1) Download the extension
2) click the icon in the upper-right hand corner of the Chrome browser
3) make sure each field is checked!
Feel free to email me if there are any problems