RightTool increases your productivity with QuickBooks Online. Designed by Hector Garcia CPA, not associated with Intuit, Inc.
Developed with Hector GarciaCPA and the makers of MonkBe.
https://app.qbo.intuit.com/*: In order for us to add the sidebar and features into QBO.
https://accounts.intuit.com/*: For a feature that automatically focuses on the Two-Factor Authentication box when logging in
We do not track any user specific information and we use no external code to be 100% sure that you are safe and nothing is done without your permission.
RightTool by Accounting Pro Tools LLC is a Chrome extension designed for QuickBooks Online power users that want to enhance the navigation experience and functionality within QuickBooks Online.
Note: QuickBooks Online is owned by Intuit, Inc. We have no association with Intuit, other than our sheer love for millions of small business that use QuickBooks as their operating system, we simply want to compliment that with an enhanced experience with RightTool!
Some of the features you will love are the following:
- Collapsible Right-sided Navigation bar: in navy blue, an homage to QuickBooks Desktop 2013 and above! With +New button and Gear Menu next to each other
- Open Tabs: allows you to see all the open tabs/windows related to QuickBooks and quickly switch across tabs or close them
All Shortcuts & Reports: database of all the direct shortcut and reports you can access with on click, no need to use standard navigation workflows (over 250 direct links)
- Favorites: allow users to pick their favorite shortcuts and reports to save into the Favorites menu (plus the ability to create custom shortcuts and quickly open ALL favorites in one click)
- Keyboard Shortcuts: with over 38 keyboard shortcut combinations to help you navigate both RightTool and QuickBooks
- Quick Search: Ability to search within shortcuts and reports list, plus a 1-click amount/text search
- Other UI enhancements: such as opening all drill down reports in new tabs, keeping the left navigation bar closed, improved Bank Feeds tools, collapse/expand report groupings, and many more!