Save/open/copy ANY image on the web with just a few clicks. Stops websites from block blocking image downloads.
Save/open/copy ANY image on the web. This extension stops websites from blocking image downloads and allows you to access any image with just a click.
- Searches through all HTML elements, not just the image elements in the front. It supports background images, canvas elements, SVG graphics, psuedo elements and more. No technical skills required, no hassle with element inspectors and networking tools.
- Works on Instagram, Flickr, Spotify, DeviantArt, Apple Store, Pinterest, Google Maps and all other sites that push their 'social sharing features' instead of letting you just download your own pictures.
- Re-enable the right-click menu on sites that blocked/replaced, without breaking the site specific features. Press Ctrl/Command+right-click to show the default browser context menu and use regular right-click for the custom features.
- Freeze a web page to prevent image changes when moving the mouse cursor.
- Automatically downloads the high resolution version when responsive images are being used.
- 100% FREE! No ads. No registration/login.
Removed console.logs, safer XML parsing & replaced innerHTML with innerText
NOTE: This is the first release, so it's still a bit rough around the edges. There are some bugs and SVG support is work in progress with limited features. It's the first extension I publicly release, so I hope you guys like it.