Turn-based fantasy tactics with 40+ classes, 100+ missions, all free. Start early, start with 10,000 gold!
SIMILAR TO 90's CLASSICS:
Icewind Dale, Final Fantasy Tactics, XCom
+ Isometric, fantasy roleplaying game
+ Turn-based strategy with tactical combat
+ Singleplayer missions and campaigns
+ Multiplayer arena (optional PvP)
+ Fully compatible with Chrome (HTML5)
* 40+ fun and balanced classes
Balance doesn't mean weak or bland! We've been fine-tuning gameplay for almost 2 years. You can have a balanced match at the multiplayer Arena without feeling under-powered vs AI.
* Deep, tactical combat
Riftforge has over 70 unique skills: direct damage, damage over time, buffs, debuffs, control, relocation. In addition, there are various passive abilities (e.g. Dodge or Block) as well as special terrain ones - mines, traps, and poison trails!
* Free to play, not pay to win!
You receive a ton of missions for free. PvP is free as well. You can purchase extra missions but you don't have to. Note: one cannot purchase items, boosters, or any other game advantage with real cash.
HOW IT WORKS
* You arrive at Riftforge, a structure outside space and time.
* You start with Commander and 5 customizable troopers
* You complete single-player missions, each with a specific set of challenges.
* You can also climb the ranks by playing in the multiplayer Arena (optional)
* You found your own House (e.g. House Stark) and build your private army by unlocking all three archetypal Commanders and 40+ types of troops.