Ricoh myPrint IPPS printer
Printing from your Chrome desktop browser or Chromebook with the Ricoh myPrint IPPS Printer Extension
This extension brings printing functionality to your Chrome desktop browser or Chromebook device. If you're at an organization where myPrint is already installed, just add the extension to your Chrome desktop browser and start printing.
The extension requires connection to a myPrint server of your organization or school.
The deployment, properties and preferred parameters can be managed by your organization’s network administrator. The installation and configuration may have been set for you; therefore some functions may not be available.
For system information, please contact your local network administrator.
Ricoh myPrint version 2.13 or higher:
• Print by using your personal Ricoh myPrint ID.
Ricoh myPrint version 2.17 or higher:
• Print by using your Google Account credentials.
• Print as a guest. A PIN is sent to your mailbox to release the print job.
Connecting the extension:
• Click the extension icon and select "Configuration".
• Enter the web address of your organization's myPrint into the Website configuration field.
• Select login with your Google account* or your personal Ricoh myPrint ID, enter your personal details and submit to confirm.
* If the main account that you use to login to your organization's myPrint website is not your Google account email address, you first need to add your Google email address alias. Email aliases can be found on your "myProfile" page at your organization's myPrint website.
• No personal data will be collected. By default, the web address, the number of installations and the overall number of prints made by the extension are collected.
• Deselect if you do not consent to sending anonymous data to Google Analytics.