Copy, save and share information in a convenient format.
Rich URL is an extension, which will help you to copy, share or save information from viewed pages in one or two clicks.
Why use the extension for copying if there is a standard shortcut of Ctrl+C/Cmd+C for this purpose, ask you?
With the extension, it will be a little faster and more comfortable. Find out more on the website https://richurl.madewithlove.in.ua/en/
* * *
● Copying (formatted and plain)
▸ The current tab
▸ All tabs of the current window
▸ Tabs of all open windows
● Sending by e-mail (Gmail, Outlook.com, Office 365, Yahoo Mail, AOL Mail)
● Share to
● Making service API requests for, for example
▸ turning the URL of the current page into a QR code
▸ search on DuckDuckGo, Wikipedia, YouTube, Amazon, ...
For coping and sharing such elements are available:
● Page URL
▸ convert Unicode characters
▸ clearing marketing and other service marks
▸ add to URL your own parameters (affiliate programs)
▸ URL shortening (bit.ly, is.gd, clck.ru)
● Page title
● Selected text on the page
● All page text
ABOUT THE REQUESTED PERMISSIONS
The extension requests permission to "Read and change all your data on the webpage you visit" during installation. Rich URL use this permission for only two things:
1. Access from the extension actions to the simplified and/or selected text of the page.
2. Provides a way to start extension actions using keyboard shortcuts. The Rich URL extension uses its own handling of keyboard shortcuts, as the number of actions that can be created in the extension by the user (and assign keyboard shortcuts to them) is not limited. While the Chrome API allows you to assign keyboard shortcuts only to the commands described during the extension creation phase.