A theme dedicated to the Arab Spring, also featuring Che Guevara.
This theme shows a lot of events which occured last year in the Middle East and North Africa. The photos are from news papers and their websites. Down here is the list of what you can see on all the photos:
- (top left) Tahrir Square, Cairo, during the last days of Mumbarak's reign
- (a bit to the right) Protests in Yemen, one man is crowdsurfing
- (top right) Man in Libya with some kind of a rocket launcher
- (a bit more below) Muslims praying at Tahrir Square
- (to the right) Christian man who is protecting that muslim group
- (to the left of the praying muslims and below the Tahrir Square) نريد العدالة which means "we want justice". I'm very glad a friend of mine wrote this, for I don't speak Arabic myself
- (below those letters and a bit to the right) Rebels in Syria
- (to the left) People in Bahrain who mourn about the loss of a family member
- (bottom right) Ché Guevara. He doesn't have anything to do with the Arab Spring; he was from Cuba. However, most people see him as a symbol of revolution.
- (to the left) The word "REVOLUTION"
- (below this word) Group of Libyan people celebrating victory. One man in this group with a white t-shirt holds a RPG in his left hand (almost impossible to see this if you don't know it, so I thought I could mention it like this)
- (bottom left) Egyptian women protesting for their rights, a small time after the revolution.
There is also a wallpaper version available of this theme, you can find it right here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/110437607023235448894/albums/5717922327890584641/5724208166109117106