Perform a search by image. Choose between the image search engines Google, Bing, Yandex, and TinEye.
This extension allows to perform an inverse image search by right-clicking onto any image in a web site.
You can configure the context menu to contain either a single button with your default search engine, or a cascaded menu with all included search engines.
Source code: https://github.com/steven2358/reveye
- v1.5.2 (2022-11-13): Replaced Google Image Search by Google Lens.
- v1.5.1 (2021-01-19): Fixed a bug in upgrade/initialization script.
- v1.5.0 (2021-01-18): Add checkboxes to enable/disable individual search engines. Removed Baidu (for now).
- v1.4.8 (2020-11-24): Fixed Yandex search.
- v1.4.7 (2019-06-14): Removed unnecessary permissions.
- v1.4.6 (2019-06-14): Fixed Yandex search.
- v1.4.5 (2017-07-23): Fixed Baidu search.
- v1.4.4 (2015-05-20): Re-included Yandex and Baidu search.
- v1.4.3 (2015-05-19): Included Bing image match.
- v1.4 (2013-06-28): Performed security changes and updated manifest to v2. Removed Yandex, Baidu, Cydral.
- v1.3 (2011-06-17): Included Google (brand new and kicking), Yandex and Baidu image search engines. Removed GazoPa as they discontinued their B2C service.
- v1.2 (2011-05-30): Name change to comply with Google's branding policies. Added Cydral search engine. Added option to choose between default engine or cascaded submenu.
- v1.1 (2011-03-01): Added option to select between TinEye and GazoPa search engines.
- v1.0 (2010-03-02): Added context menu.
- v0.2 (2009-12-14): Included new logo.
- v0.1 (2009-12-13): Initial version. Performs reverse image search of all images on a page using TinEye.