Facilitate the isolation of reverso examples for the purposes of creating flashcards to be uploaded to Anki or Quizlet
TL;DR: Create a list of Reverso Context example sentences and translations that can easily be imported into Anki or Quizlet
Note: this extension does not collect any user data. It is completely free.
1) Go to Reverso Context and search a word or phrase in the language you are learning.
2) Click the extension's icon in the Chrome extensions toolbar and run the extension by pressing the "Extract!" button in the extension's popup window (or run the extension by pressing ctrl+m). At the top of the page, you will now see a list of examples and translations in an easy-to-read format in order of increasing length. Each example/translation pair will have a checkbox next to it.
3) Check the boxes of the examples you wish to turn into flashcards and press the "Select" button below the list. The extension will save these examples until you press the "Clear Examples" button in the extension popup window.
4) Repeat steps 1-3 to save as many examples as you like. Adding new saved examples does not overwrite previously saved examples.
5) Click the "Show Examples" button in the extension popup window to view all saved examples. Each example/translation pair will be displayed on a new line separated by a vertical bar "|".
6) Use the import feature for Anki or Quizlet to import the examples you selected (see https://docs.ankiweb.net/importing.html or https://help.quizlet.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029977151-Creating-sets-by-importing-content).