Revenue Grid brings the power of Salesforce and Chatter to your mailbox.
Provides a “smart window” from Gmail to Salesforce with full access to all contextually relevant business information. Offers a wide range of intelligent tools, which help sales and service employees perform their daily business tasks in the most effective and fastest manner.
Features – a brief outline:
• Create and update Salesforce business records directly from Gmail,
• Save emails and attachments to Salesforce,
• Log any interaction with customers,
• Create follow-ups,
• Get customer insights from social media,
• Post to Chatter feeds,
• Compose email messages with Salesforce letter templates,
• Track who, where and when emails are opened,
• Use search to find any Salesforce record,
• and much more.
Description – how it works and benefits:
• Get full business insight from email or meetings in Gmail from Salesforce: contacts, leads, associated accounts, social profiles, related opportunities, cases, planned tasks and events, Chatter feeds and more;
• Add new contacts and leads to Salesforce in just a few clicks: app pre-fills forms and parse the contact information contained in the email or meeting, body or signature;
• Record emails and meetings to any Salesforce objects: no need to save-open-attach - do it with one click, including attaching;
• Quickly create and edit business records in Salesforce with information from an email or meeting;
• Search and process any Salesforce record within your inbox;
• Communicate through Chatter with your colleagues in content related feeds instead of forwarding emails and creating long threads;
• Get automated feedback - track email openings;
• Customize emails to customers using Salesforce letter templates;
• Customize Fields, Layouts and Filters.
With SmartCloud Connect you can easily customize your business objects and the fields you need to have access to from an email or meeting. Without any help from admin or Salesforce professionals, you can define which fields and in what order you want them to be shown for a particular business object in your inbox. As soon as a newly created custom object appears in Salesforce, it automatically becomes available for adding into your SmartCloud Connect.
SmartCloud Connect speeds up the sales process from the first contact with a prospect, to signing a contract and closing a deal. It fully guarantees that all business data is added in a timely manner to Salesforce. SmartCloud Connect significantly increases the productivity of sales and service teams by providing a combined work environment where the inbox is consolidated by Salesforce.