reveddit notifies you when any of your content on reddit has been removed.
★ Automatic notification of mod-removed, reapproved, locked or unlocked reddit content
★ Monitor usernames or selected comments and posts
★ Works with both new and old reddit layouts
★ Show removal status of posts on their reddit.com comments pages, including for private subreddits, on both new and old reddit
★ Show locked status of posts on reddit.com subreddit pages
★ View the history of observed changes
Reveddit real-time tracks the content you post and notifies you when something is removed, locked, reapproved or unlocked. Upon installing the extension, it will automatically subscribe to your username. To subscribe to additional usernames, visit a /user page, click the extension icon, and click subscribe.
To monitor additional comments or posts, click the subscribe button beneath the item, or right-click on a link and choose `reveddit subscribe`. Note that subscribing to a post does not subscribe to its comments, only the post itself.
Reveddit real-time is developed independently and is not officially endorsed by or affiliated with reddit. Enhancements will be added as they are developed. You can support this work through a non-tax-deductible donation:
Note, the extension is not able to track content from private subreddits.
2023-01-21 - 0.0.2.2
- fix an incorrectly named function that may have introduced errors for long-time users with logs of over 500 removed items
2023-01-11 - 0.0.2.1
- add option to avoid repeat notifications, "same-status count before alert"
2022-10-28 - 0.0.2.0
- fix issue where notifications were only happening once per hour due to a newly imposed cache
2022-05-22 - 0.0.1.9
- make it more clear that post removal notices are created by this extension, not the website
2021-07-09 - 0.0.1.8
- remove comment ID from link to new reddit in extension's removal notices on old reddit. New reddit does not show post removal notices when viewing a link to a comment
2021-05-28 - 0.0.1.7
- fix issue that appeared to cause occasional logouts
- made monitoring quarantined content optional
2021-02-26 - 0.0.1.6
- add option to hide subscribe button
- using chrome manifest v3
2021-01-09 - 0.0.1.5
- only add quarantine cookie for reveddit.com requests
2021-01-03 - 0.0.1.4
- update to work with new reveddit website paths
2020-11-01 - 0.0.1.3
- prepare for chrome manifest v3
2020-04-19 - 0.0.1.2
- fixes the old.reddit.com removal notice on posts for deleted/removed crossposts
2020-04-19 - 0.0.1.1
- updates the notice that appears on deleted posts on old.reddit.com to handle html/css changes
2019-12-11 - 0.0.1.0
- initial release