Jump between viewing content on reddit and reveddit.
There are a few ways to use this extension:
(1) On old reddit, click the "reveddit" button under a removed comment or any post.
(2) Click the extension icon when viewing a reddit or reveddit page.
(3) Right-click on a link or page and select "View on re(ve)ddit" in the context menu.
Shift+click opens the page in a new window.
Source code: https://github.com/revddit/revddit-linker
2021-07-29 - 0.0.0.8
- adds a button to removed comments and all posts on old reddit
2021-03-02 - 0.0.0.7
- updated to work with chrome extension manifest version 3
2020-08-31 - 0.0.0.6
- updated to work with new reveddit subreddit and user paths
2019-11-27 - 0.0.0.5
- changes for revddit.com -> www.reveddit.com
2019-10-28 - 0.0.0.4
- reduce permissions by using 'activeTab' rather than 'tabs' in manifest.json