Opens the Video seperately in the same tab instead of being embedded in the page, just like it was before the update.
## 👏 Free and Open Source
- This extension will always be free and open sourced.
- Source Code: https://github.com/sanjib-sen/return-standalone-youtube-video-page
## 🎉 Features
- Very Tiny (> 8KB) and simple to use
- Return the standalone video page
- Return the standalone playlist page
- Supports Any chromium based browser. (Support for Firefox is coming soon based on user requests)
## ✍️ Authors
- [@sanjib-sen](https://github.com/sanjib-sen) - Idea & Initial work
## 🎉 Acknowledgements
- The UI is slightly inspired by [Return YouTube Dislike](https://github.com/Anarios/return-youtube-dislike)