Retro-ball in infinite mode! Collect bonuses and use the paddle to guide the ball and destroy all bricks.
RetroBall: Death Wave is based on the popular Arkanoid game. You need to control the bouncing ball using a paddle. The paddle can be moved by mouse or keyboard. There will be an infinite wave of bricks coming towards you. Destroy them. Some power-ups will help you:
1. Steel Ball: The ball becomes more powerful and can penetrate bricks.
2. Extra Ball: This adds an additional ball that behaves like a normal one. You can control both using the same paddle.
3. Big Paddle: This makes your paddle bigger, and thus, it is easier to control the ball(s).
4. Life: A heart-shaped bonus gives you an extra life.
5. Laser Beam: Allows you to remove the lowest row of bricks. You need to press `L` to use the laser beam.
You can save your game progress in this unlimited game play. There are 5 files in which you can save 5 different game-plays. Select Game: A game auto-saves live during game-play. You can re-start playing from where you left it. You can save a maximum of 5 games. Select one of the following to enjoy the challenging death waves!!