Search engine FOR Conservatives BY Conservatives
This extension sets your default search engine to Result Hunter Use your address bar to find quick results for anything you want to search for. Take a stand for truth. Support businesses and media companies who support YOUR values. Stop giving ad revenue to the mainstream media and the Democrat party.
1. When you install this, the browser may say "we disabled this extension because it tried to change your default search engine". In that case, open your browser extension tab and click the enable button.
2. The first time you make a search the browser will likely have a pop-up that says "is this what you expected?". Click "Keep Changes", which may not be the lit-up button, to keep searching on Result Hunter.
* World class, entire web search results.
* Conservative leanings, no democrat-run, swampy mainstream media sites.
* No extension fluff (added tracking or bloatware)
Add Result Hunter to Chrome and take a stand for truth!
➤ Our Values
Liberty, truth, faith, free markets, strong families, small business, small government, and patriotism. We emphasize Businesses and news sources that support those values. News sources that oppose those values are filtered out. The mainstream media has a clear ideology against conservative values, so we lower their rankings.
➤Full Web Search Engine
Search for the products you need. Be more likely to give your dollars to conservative businesses.
➤ Search Engine for Real Journalism
Here are some sources we emphasize:
Fox News, theBlaze, Breitbart, Reason Magazine, TownHall, DailySignal, NYPost, and many more.
➤ Compare to DuckDuckGo Search Engine
DuckDuckGo is a "secure/private" search engine. It is an interesting concept that feeds on the media-driven paranoia about data. But it is not very useful in practice. Anonymous web data ensures you get a web experience that makes sense to you. Ads are relevant to you, pages get designed with you in mind. Also if you want to decrease the data about you on the web, DuckDuckGo is NOT effective. They don't record it themselves, but many websites you click to collect everything.
DuckDuckGo uses search results straight from Google/Bing, and not their own rankings. At the end of the day you're getting fed whatever those big search engines want you to see.
➤ Compare to Ecosia Search Engine
Search Engines like Ecosia use an "environmentally friendly" approach. Ecosia uses the same Google search engine technologies. The only thing they do is donate their revenue to save the trees. So it's a nice sentiment but offers the same search experience as Google.
➤ Next To-Dos:
1. Create a button when you search on Google and Bing to allow you to quickly search the same term on Result Hunter for comparison.
2. Create recommendations/alerts that notify you when you visit a website or business that supports causes that are antithetical to Conservative values. Potentially suggest alternatives.
3. Create an "ad free" option with a small donation to keep the software running.