RESTMan is a browser extension to work on http requests.
RESTMan is an extension to work on REST APIs over http and https.
How to use:
Click on the RESTMan Icon that displays on your taskbar.
Type the url in the main input field and choose the method to use: GET/POST/PUT/DELETE/PATCH.
Click on the arrow "Send" or press Ctrl+Enter.
You'll see info about the response (time, size, type) and you'll be able to see the content response in the response section.
- #29 Fixes browser's autocomplete dialog appearing on top of Restman's history dialog.
- #23 Fixed background in method drop down on windows.
- #25 Share request.
- #24 Add OPTIONS to the list of http methods.
- #11 Different color for every HTTP method.
- #18 Extension no longer uses resources when it's not being used.
- New dark theme! Based on material design colors.
- Side by side layout for Body and Response panels.
- Options popup page to save theme and layout for future sessions.
- Improved history dropdown. Adding ability to move through options with up/down keys, better mouse click handling, options get scrolled into view when out of scroll, pressing enter to select option.
- More url space.
- Improved "running" indicator.
- Fixed replacement of line endings in request editor.
- Added error message for failed requests.
- Improved history dialog. It now popus from the url bar, it filters entries based on what's been typed.
- New HTML preview for responses. It will render the response as an html. Due to security issues, some scripts, images and other resources might be blocked.
- Added extension version in main windows.
- Major UI overhaul.
- Extension won't duplicate entries in history.
- Adding clear all button to headers and form body sections.
- Ctrl+Enter sends request.
- Pressing enter on url textbox sends request.
- Several small fixes.
- Updated foundation to 5.4.6
- Updated beautify to 1.5.4
- Minor UI tweaks.
- GET, POST, PUT, PATCH, DELETE requests.
- Custom request headers.
- Raw and Form data body.
- View highlighted response.
- View response headers.