rest client focused on organization of the saved requests
Debug, inspect and test HTTP requests in a quick and easy way.
The idea behind Resting is to implement a clean, light and easy-to-use visual HTTP client to perform your daily work.
* Support multipart, x-www-form-urlencoded, raw data request body, file upload
* BASIC, Oauth2.0, JWT Authentication
* Work with multiple requests using Tabs
* Highlight the response
* Copy to clipboard
Contexts and variables
* Use variables as placeholders into every part of the request.
* Organize variables into contexts.
* Save requests as bookmarks to future usage.
* Collect bookmarks into folders.
* Import/Export your bookmarks as HAR archives.
Data is yours.
Resting doesn't save anywhere in internet data about the APIs you invoke or any other data about the usage of Resting.
Everything is store offline on your device, all the data is saved locally in the Indexed DB of your browser
Resting is a community friendly project so any feedback, suggestion or issue is welcome.
For any feedback come to the issue page on github or write a feedback here in the addon page.