Restaurantology: Foodservice Insight Database
Restaurantology is a multi-unit foodservice insight database designed to help you better understand the restaurant industry.
Explore the hospitality segment like never before, browsing among Restaurantology’s 15,000+ multi-unit (2+) restaurant Concepts and Companies. Search, Filter, and Follow target profiles as Restaurantology tracks crucial changes over time, including things like:
Firmographic Market Segmentation:
- See their total number of units
- Understand type of service
- Analyze restaurant trading area, including 200+ urban areas
- Discover unit-level details
- Review aggregated price range and social rating data
- Navigate interactive Concept ownership and parent hierarchy maps
Technographic Market Segmentation:
- See what software and technology solutions each restaurant brand is using to better identify tech gaps, competitors, and potential partners
- Follow our growing library of 200+ providers of POS, Online Ordering & Food Delivery, Table Management, Loyalty, Recruiting & Applicant Tracking, and more.
- Audit First and Last Detection Date, documenting each brands tech trends over time
Who is using Restaurantology?
- Sales reps looking for a faster, more complete overview of their prospects
- Sales managers and leaders defining (or refining) TAM into equitable sales territories
- Marketing teams hoping to better segment their existing audiences
- Business analysts needing to calculate industry greenfield opportunities
- Startup executives interested in making data-driven, strategic decisions
- Established companies hoping to clean up historical noisy data
Join the quickly-growing network of users who task Restaurantology with providing the most complete, accurate, and up-to-date restaurant data that fuels their exponential business growth.
Learn more about features and premium services by visiting www.restaurantology.io