ReSpellr replaces spellcheck in Google Docs with a gamified alternative just for kids featuring customized word games
What is ReSpellr? The gamified spellcheck just for kids.
Looking for a revolutionary educational app that can help your kids learn how to spell and read faster? Look no further than ReSpellr! Developed by a team of experienced teachers and parents, ReSpellr is a gamified spellcheck that seamlessly replaces the standard spellcheck in Google Docs.
Unlike traditional spellcheckers that automatically provide corrections, ReSpellr creates word games from the specific words that your child struggles with, adding valuable challenges to help kids learn faster. With custom word games, progress tracking, and student-specific insights, ReSpellr helps kids master difficult words and improve their spelling skills in a fun and engaging way.
And that's not all - ReSpellr also offers analytics and dashboards for parents, students, and teachers, providing a comprehensive view of progress and performance. Plus, ReSpellr is a patent-pending software initially developed at MIT, so you can trust in the approach.
- Easy to use software which replaces spellcheck in Google Docs with customized word games made from words your child struggles with
- No new software to download– automatically tracks spelling errors directly from student’s existing school and homework workflow
- Dashboards and reporting tools for parents, teachers and students showing mastered words, challenge words, scoring and more!
- Students can build teams of their friends and combine scores
- Parent account comes free with student accounts so you can watch your child learn and grow
- Teacher accounts are always free
Level up your child’s spelling and reading skills with ReSpellr– the only gamified spellcheck for kids! Sign up for a free trial and give your kids the advantage this year.
Please review our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies Here:
Privacy Policies: https://respellr.com/privacy-policies.html