An extension for searching Bower for front-end packages for use with CodePen and other apps like it.
Easily search Bower for external file links to use in CodePen, JSFiddle, JSBin demos.
- Leave the web app
- Search GitHub/Bower/NPM/CDN for that asset
- Find the right link to the asset
- Copy the url
- Come back to the web app
- Paste the asset url into the respective text input for external resources in the web app
It can get pretty tedious if you want to use a couple of different external resources for one demo.
How Resource Finder helps:
- In the web app, open extension popup
- type resource name
- click Copy-to-Clipboard button next to resource link
- Paste the resource url into the respective text input for external resources
Never leave the web app and always get the latest version of the resource.
- autocomplete past searches
- caches last search results
- searches NPM (and other package repos?)
For feature suggestions and support: https://github.com/hipsterbrown/resource-finder/issues