An extension for developers to test web pages in different screen resolutions, with an option to define your own resolutions
Developer extension for testing web pages in different screen resolutions, with the option to define your own resolutions and support for sharing the results to Facebook by taking screenshots And share.
Update v3.1 - 4th April 2023
- Take a screenshot of your screen resolution and share it on Facebook
- Save screenshot of test screen resolution
Update v3.0 - March 29, 2023
- Fixed Chrome notifications
- Removed "restore previous window" instructions that are no longer needed
- Simple design
Test the browser window resizing resolution for developers to preview their web pages in different screen resolutions. It includes a list of commonly used resolutions and the ability to customize that list.
1. Click the check resolution icon at the top right of your browser window.
2. Select a resolution or select multiple resolutions and press "View All Selected".
3. Your window will be resized
4. Click the Screen Capture button if you want