An extension for developers to test web pages in different screen resolutions, with an option to define your own resolutions
v3.0 Update - 29th March 2023
- Fixed Chrome notifications
- Removed "restore window first" instruction which is no longer needed
- Simplified design
Resolution Test changes the size of the browser window for developers to preview their websites in different screen resolutions. It includes a list of commonly used resolutions and the ability to customise that list.
How to use:
1. Click the resolution test icon in the top right of your browser window
2. Choose a single resolution, or select multiple resolutions and press "View all selected".
3. Your window will be resized