An extension to allow you to test Twilio Video screen sharing in dresimator app.
Resimator's screen share extension lets you to share your screen while in video conversation, to show presentation, documentation or your products from online or offline stores.
You can use this extension if you are using Resimator's Live Chat client whether in your web own application or Resimator's web-platform to held successful and fruitful meetings with your customers or other internal employees.
Install it to share the screen from your computer in a video conversation, to show presentations, photos and documents.
- Select which window/application or Chrome tab to share from your computer
- Handles multiple screens/monitors
- Participants can double-click to view your shared screen in fullscreen
Resimator's Live Chat client lets you start a video conversation with anyone right in the browser, without the need to download and install anything, or register an account.
Resimator's Live Chat client requires a WebRTC-compliant browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Opera, and supports the last two versions of Chrome.
- Invite your work colleague in the chat room while you are in discussion with your customer.
- Show marker to point out your thoughts while screen sharing.