Resets Chrome New Tab Page and default search.
This extension resets your new tab page to the default for Google Chrome.
End User License Agreement: http://extensionapp.com/home/terms
To remove our extension from Google Chrome:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Close your browser completely and reopen it. Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
Contact Us: http://extensionapp.com/contact