RescueTime is a personal-analytics service that helps you understand how you spend your time.
RescueTime is a personal-analytics service that helps you understand how you spend time on your computer, smartphone and tablet. There is no manual data-entry required. The web-application works hand-in-hand with the installable client available for OS X, Windows, Linux, Android devices, and ChromeOS.
Note: For an enhanced browser or ChromeOS experience, try our new extension:
With RescueTime Solo Lite (the free forever version), you can...
- Understand how much time you spend on the computer each day
- Discover which applications and web sites you spend the most time on
- Rank your productivity with specific sites and applications
- Use the Android App to visualize your time spent on the phone with people
With RescueTime Pro ($6 to $9 per month), you get the following additional features
- Get Focused: Block distracting websites for a specified period of time so you can get work done
- See more detailed data about which documents and web pages you are spending the most time on
- Track offline time, such as meetings and phone calls
- Set productivity goals and get alerted when you meet them
Note about privacy: Your privacy is incredibly important to us. You can control which sites and applications are tracked, and if something gets track that you don't want, you can easily delete just the data you don't want. You can also choose to track only time during work-hours on weekdays, so your nights and weekends aren't logged.