Remove metadata and compress attachments in Gmail – quickly and safely. Built for legal professionals.
Many users are unaware of document metadata. Which means they’re also unaware of the risk implications of this. There is a multitude of hidden metadata you probably don’t want to send on to your clients with your documents such as; who’s viewed what, when you last edited a document, or how long it took you to complete. ReScrub manages that metadata by removing or replacing it – quickly and reliably. ReScrub integrates directly into Gmail so it doesn’t impact your workflow.
- 👨⚖️Legal professionals
- 👨💼Chartered professional accountants
- 🕵️♀️Government officials and employees
- 👩⚕️Medical professionals
- 👩💻Journalists and their contacts
- 📧Integrates directly into Gmail
- 🔒Securely cleans sensitive documents
- 🔏Prevents unintentionally divulging confidential information
- 📄Improves PDF compatibility
- 🗜️Powerful document compression
- Scrubs sensitive metadata from:
More information on ReScrub can be found here: https://okatee.com/