Tool that monitors the request calls and catches your configured parameters, without inspecting the network.
Tired of debugging, inspecting for network calls ?
Here's the hack for your need "Request Monitoring DevTool".
This extension is highly secure and strictly do not use any of your data.
It is made with the recent chrome APIs for higher performance.
To copy the method name of a particular request. You used to follow the below steps.
1) Click the action button.
2) Oops ! Forgot to open the network tab. ( :-) Don't worry even old calls can be captured by this extension)
2) Click the action button again.
3) Search and Navigate to request.
4) Go to payload section.
5) Copy and paste it under your developing IDE.
Awwwwwwww !!!! Wait. Click `Add to chrome` and bypass 5 boring steps everytime.
By using this extension.
1) Perform the action.
2) Use the shortcut Alt + C.
Bingo !!! Your configured param will be copied to your clipboard automatically.
Do you have a question or suggestion ? Kindly use Support section.
If you love the product, leave us a compliment. If you don’t, let us know why.