Save time Reproducing and Triaging bugs
Record Screen and Network traffic and replay it in a super cool UI.
* A browser extension to capture Desktop and Network Traffic
* Has a responsive UI for Security Engineers to view and search
* Hides the traffic inside a mkv/webm video files
* Works cross browser using extensibility API (currently supports Chrome and Opera, Firefox on roadmap)
* No server interaction, everything on client-side
* Exports request as cURL
* Stores history in Local Storage
* Multiple options to capture Network
* Open Source
This is a very useful tool for QA and for Bug Bounty Researchers.
- Read and change all data on all websites you visit
This permission is required to capture the network. There is no modification done.
- Capture content of your screen.
This permission is required to capture your screen.
If the above permission scares you, feel free to review the code (linked below). We recommend you use the add-on in a testing account.
More info: https://github.com/VinayendraTN/ReproNow