RepricingConsole for Amazon.com
RepricingConsole for Amazon.com
RepricingConsole for Amazon.com is a revolutionary new tool for SellerCentral that allows a store owner to reprice your own items any-time and any-where.
Keeping your inventory up to date and competitive is hard. Price an item too high and it will not sell, too low and you are accepting a loss. RepricingConsole will give you back the ability to effectively price your items and minimize losses.
Highlights of RepricingConsole
- Smart formula configuration
- Runs on your computer
- Easy-to-use and understandable configuration and screens
- Run manually or schedule as you please
Here are are some of the operating instructions:
1) Click on the extension icon and go into Options and configure your settings. They are self explanatory, but please ask if something is unclear.
2) Log into https://sellercentral.amazon.com
3) Set items display to the maximum # -- 250 items
4) Click on extension icon and press Open Database. At this point it might show some of your items in there, but you should press "Load items from Amazon" so the software might go and get your entire database.
5) Before any repricing may commence, you need to set your original price, shipping, and margin per item. You may utilize the helper buttons on top: "Apply default ...".
6) To see how your store stacks up to your competition, you may press "Update Competitors Prices". This will tell the software to go out and load the prices of your competitors per item. Depending on how many items you have in your store this could take a while. I only have 800 items and it takes up to an hour to load all of the prices. Note that this operation isn't required for repricing.
7) Finally, to begin repricing, press extension icon again and click Enable. This will tell the software to start repricing process. Again this is a relatively long operation depending on the amount of items you have. Additionally, this is a background process and it will run repricing every hour to both catch up with new competitors prices as well as reprice anything that hasn't been updated to that point: lets say you start with 5000 items, and the competitors prices at the first load were only done to item number 1500. The software then will update everything it knows about and the wait until more competitor prices are loaded.
Release notes and caveat-emptors
- Now with support for new inventory pages
- If you've reconfigured the columns you display in your seller console, please reset them to the original order
- When the software retrieves competitors prices it combines price + shipping of that item
- Make sure to add your store into exclusions list. To do that, open any offer listing page (example: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B004RCQNH6) and press "Add this vendor to exclusions" from the merchant list -- this link will only show up after you installed this software. You may add any other vendors to the exclusion list as you see fit, to remove them later use the Options panel
- Currently the repricing console supports US and UK only
- At any point that you wish to remove the software, right click on the icon and click Uninstall
RepricingConsole for Amazon.com will be limited to thirty days of free operation. If you like the software, please purchase a copy. Thank you.