RepriceAlytics is the first Amazon repricing tool to embed 12 month avg sales rank, avg price, and more on Amazon's repricing page
RepriceAltyics is a game changing Amazon repricing tool that completely reinvents your Amazon repricing page, embedding all the data you need to reprice quickly and with precisions - without having to click outside Amazon.
RepriceAlytics publishes the following directly on the Amazon "Manage Pricing" page:
1. Lowest 5 FBA offers (no blindspots).
2. Lowest 5 "merchant fulfilled" offers
2. Keepa charts (sales rank & historical pricing charts)
3. Direct link to FBA offers on Amazon (for deeper FBA analysis).
And three bonus columns embedded on the page, just for booksellers:
1. 12-month average sales rank (books only)
2. 12-month average price (books only).
3. Average price for this month last year (books only) (for textbooks and other books that have seasonal demand).
RepriceAlytics solves these major challenges of Amazon repricing:
How to know all your FBA competition?
How to know the true value of your inventory?
How to know the true demand for your inventory?
For years we have been harvesting millions of Amazon data points daily to bring you the first tool to reveal the true price and demand of your Amazon inventory.
RepriceAlytics gives you the data to make precise pricing decisions, and get the most amount of money for your books.