Find, highlight and remove duplicates in Google Sheets
The user-proven #1 solution for managing duplicates and uniques across your spreadsheets. More than 600,000 installs and thousands of happy users!
Spotting duplicates in hundreds of rows of data can be a pain in the neck. Luckily, Remove Duplicates was designed to do it for you on the fly so that you can spare your time for more meaningful tasks.
WHY THIS ADD-ON IS BETTER THAN OTHER KNOWN METHODS
Remove Duplicates is easy to use and comes with a wide range of options for handling duplicates and uniques. This is something you just can’t find in other available methods such as Google App Scripts, =UNIQUE, or conditional formatting:
• No need to use the Script Editor, macros, formulas or coding
• Duplicates deleted automatically right away, saving your time
• Search across two sheets and case-sensitivity supported
• Option to save your search as a scenario for later use
HOW REMOVE DUPLICATES WORKS
The add-on offers the following three features performed in just five simple steps — no coding, no formulas required:
1. Find duplicate or unique rows
This feature is designed to identify duplicate or unique rows within a Google Sheet and manage them further (highlight, remove, move to another tab and even more).
2. Find duplicate or unique cells
With this feature, you can find and highlight identical or unique content within cells in just a few clicks. Duplicate cells will never escape your attention again.
3. Compare columns or sheets
Multiple tabs and columns are often used to keep track of records as they change over time. This tool will help you easily compare two sheets or columns and quickly spot alterations and identicals.
Each of the features empowers you with an array of actions to take on the content:
• Highlight duplicates or uniques with your favorite color
• Clear rows/cells
• Delete rows/cells
• Copy to another spreadsheet
• Move to another spreadsheet
• Mark as duplicates/uniques in a new column
The add-on also offers a variety of additional unique and duplicate scanning options:
• Case sensitivity
• Inclusion/exclusion of blank cells and rows
• Saving your session settings as a scenario for later use
30 DAYS OF FREE USE
With Remove Duplicates, you can find and delete duplicate and unique rows and cells for free within the 30-day trial period.
ANNUAL OR LIFETIME LICENSE
You can buy the annual license for the add-on for just $33.60 or use Remove Duplicates forever for a one-off charge of $59.90.
All payments are secure and include an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you have any questions about using Remove Duplicates, our support team will be happy to assist.
Remove Duplicates is a proud member of the Ablebits product family. We build add-ons that help you make the most of G Suite. Visit our official website https://www.ablebits.com/google-sheets-add-ons to learn more.
- Scenario. Just save the settings you use most often and give this set a name – this is your scenario. Once you run it, your sheet will be processed right away, and you won't need to go over the same steps again.
- Remove Duplicate Cells: copy and move results to a new location.
- Minor improvements and text adjustments.
- Find duplicate cells. You can find and process duplicate or unique cells within the selected range.
- Range selector UX. If you had slow Internet connection or server response, you could get an incorrect range. We've significantly reduced that possibility.
- UX; the add-on will offer the most possible actions and warn about possible mistakes and lags.
- Small screens and minor issues UIs.
- Performance. The new version of the add-on processes colored cells faster.
- Removing Alternating colors.
- Corrupting main table formatting.
Version 1.7: We introduced yearly subscriptions, you can still enjoy a fully-functional trial version of the add-on for 30 days.
Version 1.6: We fixed the issues you reported and made the add-on much faster!
Version 1.2: Take advantage of all Pro features for free: mark duplicate values in a separate column, copy or move the found rows to another sheet.
Feel free to try it out on this test spreadsheet:
If you have any questions about deleting duplicates in Google Sheets, please post them here: https://www.ablebits.com/docs/google-sheets-find-duplicate-rows/
We'll be happy to assist!