Download and manage torrents on a remote Transmission client.
Manage a Transmission server remotely. View existing torrents and add torrents from websites as you browse.
Please feel free to submit patches/bugs on github. I don't have much time to work on this, so any help is appreciated.
! Known issue
* Fix "download directory path is not absolute" error. (Closes issue #28) (thanks to zsorizs)
* Fix configuration resetting to defaults when opened. (thanks to zsorizs)
* Fix saving of default click action. (thanks to zsorizs)
* Fix capturing links for dynamically loaded content
* Fix for last version erasing settings
+ Add support for adding new custom location from save popup (thanks wader on Github)
* Ensure clients' filters are not changed erroneously
* Fixed filtering (presumably broken for some time due to RPC changes)
+ Added a filtering category 'Active' to filter out stopped/completed torrents. (Closes issue #10).