Download and manage torrents on a remote Transmission client.
Manage a Transmission server remotely. View existing torrents and add torrents from websites as you browse.
Please feel free to submit patches/bugs on github. I don't have much time to work on this, so any help is appreciated.
* Fix popup not appearing correctly on OSX (thanks wader)
* Fix notification on completed torrent (thanks slokhorst)
* Fix adding torrents in the paused state
* Update to jQuery v3.2.1
* Fix some options not being saved
* Fix sending relative links to transmission (thanks iancorbitt)
* Fix "download directory path is not absolute" error. (Closes issue #28) (thanks to zsorizs)
* Fix configuration resetting to defaults when opened. (thanks to zsorizs)
* Fix saving of default click action. (thanks to zsorizs)
* Fix capturing links for dynamically loaded content
* Fix for last version erasing settings
* Add support for adding new custom location from save popup (thanks wader on Github)
* Ensure clients' filters are not changed erroneously
* Fixed filtering (presumably broken for some time due to RPC changes)
* Added a filtering category 'Active' to filter out stopped/completed torrents. (Closes issue #10).