Control Google Slides on any device, remotely.
Remote for Slides allows you to control Google Slides on any device, remotely, without the need of any extra hardware.
✔️ Control presentation slide (Next/Previous slide)
✔️ View speaker notes with adjustable font size
✔️ View timer
✔️ Control YouTube playback
✔️ Control Google Slides using Game Controller
✔️ Dark mode & Black Mode
✔️ Multiple languages support
✔️ Add to home screen
✔️ Easy to use
❓ HOW TO USE
1. Install Remote for Slides Chrome Extension from the Chrome Web Store.
2. Open your Google Slides in Editor Mode, then click on the “Present with Remote” button.
3. Next, click on the “Start Remote” button to show the 6-digit code.
4. Enter the 6-digit code in the Remote for Slides Progressive Web App (s.limhenry.xyz) or in the Remote for Slides Lite Android App (bit.ly/slides-lite), and you are ready to go!
🎮 Game Controller Support [NEW!]
- Now you can control your Google Slides presentation using your game controller (Xbox Controller, PlayStation Controller, Joy-Con, etc.).
- How? Just connect your game controller to your computer (via Bluetooth or USB). That's it. You are good to go.
📱 Remote for Slides Apps
• Remote for Slides Progressive Web App: https://s.limhenry.xyz
• Remote for Slides Lite Android App: https://bit.ly/slides-lite
👨🏻💻️ FIND US ON
What's Remote for Slides: https://go.limhenry.xyz/what-is-remote