Control Google Slides and Ludus on any device, remotely.
Remote for Slides (formerly known as Remote for Google Slides) is a Chrome Extension and a Progressive Web App that allows you to control Google Slides and Ludus on any device, remotely, without the need for any extra hardware.
New in Version 2.0.4:
- 6-digit code is now hidden by default.
- Now you don't need to rename the URL anymore! Just click the " Present with Remote" button on the top of the page!
- More controls! Now you can refresh the 6-digit code and stop the remote.
- Now you can control Ludus using Remote for Google Slides! (This feature is currently in beta)
How do I use Remote for Slides with Google Slides?
1. Open a presentation in Google Slides.
2. On the top right, click the " Present with Remote" button.
3. Wait until the presentation fully loaded.
4. Click on the "Show ID & Start Remote" button to view the 6-digits code.
5. Open http://s.limhenry.xyz on another device and enter the code on the page.
6. You are ready to go!
Visit https://limhenry.xyz/slides/ for more info.