Remote Desktop Manager For Chrome is a free form filler extension that obtains credentials from Remote Desktop Manager.
This extension interfaces with Remote Desktop Manager and supports only the Windows operating system at this time.
Remote Desktop Manager centralizes all your remote connections, credentials, passwords and login details into a unique platform that you can securely share throughout your entire team.
Easily store and organize your remote connections, securely save your passwords, manage user security rights and groups, and you are ready to automatically connect to remote servers, virtual machines and workstations using a single click!
“Remote Desktop Manager has everything a support technician needs to manage remote desktop connections to a wide variety of different systems.” - Russel Smith, WindowsITpro.com
Centralize ALL your remote connections:
* RDP | VNC | SSH | ICA/HDX | Putty | Web | Telnet | LogMeIn | Teamviewer and many others…
* Automatically connect to more than 25 different VPN (Cisco, Microsoft, F5, Watchguard…)
* Add, edit, view, delete, organize and share entries
Store and manage your passwords:
* Choose between our native password management tool or integrate your favorite password manager such as Keepass, LastPass, Passwordstate, Secret Server and many more…
* Input credentials and automatically login everywhere
Secure your network accesses:
* All passwords are encrypted
* US federal government-approved encryption (256 bit AES encryption)
* Allow only strong passwords using our password generator
Manage user permissions:
* Securely share your login details throughout your team
* Create user security rights and groups
* Allow different permissions (show/hide passwords, view-only, add/edit entries, etc.)
If you work in a team environment where you need to manage multiple remote connections and share login details with other users, Remote Desktop Manager is the perfect solution for you!
To learn more about all the features and functionality and to download your FREE 30-day trial, please visit http://remotedesktopmanager.com