Reload all tabs using keyboard shortcut(ctrl + shift + r), context menu, or browser action button.
If you want to remove the browser action button (top right), just right click and choose "Hide button".
FOLLOW ME ON +: https://plus.google.com/116805285176805120365/about
SOURCE CODE: http://goo.gl/dGDD (GitHub)
- Keyboard shortcut does not currently work when you are in a chrome specific
page such as (this page, extensions, newtab, downloads, history, version, etc) .
- Keyboard shortcut to reload tabs is binded as Ctrl + Shift + R
- To reload all tabs in all the windows you can enable it in Options.
- Option to just reload pinned tabs.
- Configurable keyboard shortcut.
- Configurable context menu.
- Many people have asked me for donations, but I rather code for fun and releasing extensions that the users want. Everything I do is OpenSource and I hope the source that I Open Source will intrigue others to Software Development.
- I decided to place a PayPal donation link here, so if you would like to donate to support my Open Source development, you can visit the PayPal donations link here http://goo.gl/Mr2vX
- With the money I receive I will be donating to many charities.