Reload all tabs that have a specific URL
Reload All Tabs with URL let's you reload all your Chrome Tabs that have a specified URL in the URL-address-bar.
1. Go to the Options Page
2. Type the URL or URLs that you want the extension to look for.
3. Click save.
4. You can reload by right-clicking, clicking on the icon or pressing Alt+R (this can also be changed here: chrome://extensions/shortcuts
5. That's it!
- Comma is used to separate the URLs and there can be no space between/before or after the different URL/URLs.
- Single URL: localhost:8000 (no comma at the end)
- Multiple URLs: google.com,facebook.com,youtube.com,localhost:8000 (no comma at the end here either)
Feautre-requests, bugs and other questions can be posted here: