You can use a regex pattern to specify a range to select by double-clicking.
## Default regex settings:
- Between " and ".
- Between > and </.
- Between ( and ) .
- Between /* and */ inclusive.
- Short sentence.
- Clicking the extensions icon on the right of the address bar, you can input the regex pattern to be selected.
- If three seconds have passed since the last input, or the cursor leaves an input-area, saves the target pattern.
- The regex patterns are processed line by line.
- The regex priority applied is determined by the order of the lines.
- Lines beginning with a + symbol are ignored as comments.
- Placing the cursor on the selection area, the applied regex pattern can be displayed as a tooltip.
Some content created programmatically may not work. Thank you for your understanding.