Automatically refresh a page at set interval. Monitor the page for a change and get notified in case of change. And more............
Automatically refresh a page at set interval. Monitor the page for a change and get notified in case of change.
Following are the features (tested successfully in Google Chorme version 10.0.x.x)....
1. Refresh page a set interval
2. Interval can be set to random between a range
3. Interval can be set to less than 1 second. e.g., set Custom to 0.1 seconds
4. Page can be monitored for any changes
5. Reload cycle can be initiated between and specific time frame using start time and end time
6. Optionally, to prevent load on server refresh can be performed only when tab has focus
7. All the tabs can be refreshed at once
8. All the Chrome Windows can be refreshed at once
9. Refresh can be stopped at any time for a given tab
10. Refresh can be stopped at any time for all the tabs
11. The refresh works for pinned tabs too
12. Scroll position is restored after every refresh (will not work on chrome.google.com by design)
13. Timer is shown on the toolbar
14. Change icon in toolbar
More extensions at http://tejji.com/browser/chrome/extensions/
v1.3 - fixed bugs related to monitoring page changes & scroll position
v1.2 - upgraded to manifest 2
v1.1 - Resolved the link issue