Easily refine PDFs by erasing or blacking out any words or phrases with the PDFfiller extension for Chrome.
PDFfiller’s Google Chrome extension allows you to easily refine your PDF documents from search results and Gmail attachments in the PDFfiller editor.
Simply click the Fill button next to a document from the web or Gmail attachment and an adjustable version of the PDF will be instantly opened in the PDFfiller editor.
With the PDFfiller Google Chrome Extension you can:
- Edit your PDF documents using the complete PDFfiller editor
- Easily add checkmarks to your PDF
- Create customized watermarks
- Paginate your PDF and rearrange pages with ease
- Add signatures verified with PDFfiller’s stamp
- Type text anywhere on your PDF document
- Send your PDF out to be filled and signed
- Highlight any data in your PDF
- Add a welcome video to your PDF
When you’ve finished refining your document you can share it via email, direct link or host it on your website. You can also fax a PDF in a few clicks.
***Please note that you must register for a free PDFfiller account to save changes to documents. A paid subscription is required to use some PDFfiller features.***
Want to try PDFfiller for FREE? Receive a free 7 day trial automatically when you register for PDFfiller after using this app! (Valid for new accounts only).
Visit http://www.pdffiller.com to contact our support team
Follow us on Twitter: @pdf_filler
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/pdffiller