Making citation easy. Cite and store books or journal references. Add books automatically from amazon book pages.
Cite books, journals and sites with this handy little extension.
Leave a message if you found it useful or if there are any more features you'd like to see.
* Cite books, journals and websites (More to come).
* Automatically formats references to the correct style.
* Have the references stored in your browser.
* Automatically retrieve and store references from any amazon.com book page. The source link is stored for later viewing.
* NEW: Handles multiple authors.
* NEW: View in XML format.
* View in standard text format.
* View in HTML format.
* Automatically "flip" author name into the correct format.
ADDED: Support for multiple authors.
ADDED: Flip name style for multiple authors.
ADDED: Cite kindle books.
ADDED: XML support.
ADDED: Back to source for site citations in citations.
ADDED: Export tabs automatically refreshed when citation added.
ADDED: Non-editable preview with on/off bullet points.
FIXED: Some bugs stopping user from going back to source.
ADDED: Cite websites.
ADDED: Newspaper citation.
ADDED: Format author name automatically.
ADDED: Add journal article from popup.
MODIFED: Design of popup.
ADDED: Link to source.
ADDED: Arrange alphabetically.
FIXED: Update bugs.
ADDED: Auto detect books from Amazon.
FIXED: Formatting on lists.
MODIFIED: Editing layout
ADDED: Ability to drag and drop list to rearrange.
ADDED: Edit entries in the list.