Read all you want faster with Reedy for Google Chrome!
Reedy is an advanced implementation of speed reading. Words are shown fast one after another on the same place of the screen which increases the speed of perception of every single word. You spend no more time on moving your eyes along the lines.
Now you'll be able to read twice, three or even four times faster than you used to read. Reading from left to right, and up and down has become hopelessly outdated. Now you can read being entirely absorbed into the text. Rolling and moving along the lines won’t distract you anymore.
How to use Reedy:
• Select the text on the page;
• Click the right button and choose Reedy. You can also use the shortcut «Alt+S» while the text is selected.
Also you can launch Reedy without text selection.
Just press Alt+S and hover your mouse over the block containing the text you want to read. The block will be highlighted in green. Click to start reading.
• Alt+S – launch Reedy (this shortcut can be customized);
• Space (or Enter) – play/pause;
• Right/Left – next/previous word;
• Ctrl+Right/Left – next/previous sentence (you can also use the mouse wheel);
• End/Home – go to the end/beginning;
• Up/Down – increase/decrease the speed;
• +/- – larger/smaller font size;
• Esc – close Reedy.
Reedy is fully open source and licensed under the GNU GPL v2.