Easily redraft your PDF documents from Gmail attachments or Google search results.
PDFfiller’s Google Chrome extension allows you to redraft your PDF documents from search results and Gmail attachments in the PDFfiller editor in a matter of a few seconds.
Simply click the Fill button next to a document from the web or Gmail attachment and an adjustable version of the PDF will be instantly opened in the PDFfiller editor.
With the PDFfiller Google Chrome Extension you can:
- Easily redraft your PDFs with powerful editing tools
- Turn on the Spell Checker and make your PDF look professional
- Draw arrows or lines to emphasize important information on a PDF
- Insert sticky notes or comments to provide additional information
- Add fillable fields for signature and send your PDF out to be signed
- Make your document recognizable by adding a custom logo to it
- View the editing history and choose the version that is the most suitable for you
- Share your PDF via a direct link, QR code, email, Fax or mobile device
When you’ve finished redrafting your document you can share it via email, direct link or host it on your website. You can also fax a PDF in minutes.
***Please note that you must register for a free PDFfiller account to save changes to documents. A paid subscription is required to use some PDFfiller features.***
Want to try PDFfiller for FREE? Receive a free 7 day trial automatically when you register for PDFfiller after using this app! (Valid for new accounts only).
Visit http://www.pdffiller.com to contact our support team
Follow us on Twitter: @pdf_filler
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/pdffiller