Redirects URLs / modifies HTTP headers arbitrarily.
Redirector redirects/blocks URLs and modifies HTTP request/response headers following rules mainly composed in regular expressions or wildcards. It's of high flexibility and customizability, and you can do nearly any modification with URLs/headers. Both automatic and manual redirections are supported. Please refer to its built-in documents for details.
You may need to *EMPTY* the cache (Shift-Ctrl-Del) before checking if Redirector works.
* Automatic/Manual URL redirection
* HTTP request header manipulation
* Data backup & restoration
* A special debugger
* Skip Google Redirection
Avoid bypassiing Google when you click a search result.
* Activate Hotlinking for Inline Images
Active inline links by removing `referer' header of an HTTP request. It should work in most cases.
You need to empty the cache in order to check the result if you have visited that page before.
* Enforce Google Cache Text-only & SSL Version (DO place it before "Skip Google Redirection")
** Accelerate Google cache by avoid loading images, etc
** Load with SSL (https://)
* [Example] HTTP -> HTTPS (Google Code)
Enforce loading Google Code with SSL
* SixXS IPv6-IPv4 Website Gateway/Proxy
Append `.sixxs.org' to the domain name (default to manual redirection)
* [Example] Enforce zh.wikipedia.org Simplified Chinese Version
Always display zh.wikipedia.org in Simplified Chinese.
For other languages, modify this rule accordingly.
* (Useragent Spoofing) Pretend to be IE9 on Windows 7
Fake user agent.
* 2.2.22 Add sync rules support (require Cr version 20+)
* 2.2.21 Fix various bugs, drop support for Cr17
* 2.2.20 Add content filter
* 2.2.19 Add support for HTTP response headers
* 2.2.18 Add debugger
* 2.2.17 Improve translations
* 2.2.16 Enhance backup/restoration
* 2.2.15 Several improvements on input prompts
* 2.2.14 Add input prompts (beta)
* 2.2.13 Add support for http request header manipulations (beta)
* 2.2.12 Update locales
* 2.2.11 UI improvements
Tags: redirect rewrite url address domain location link header referer referrer